Monday, October 3, 2011

Junno's First Flight

Junno, the prince of June is now blogging.
( Ehem! Kailan pa nagka-prince of June? - Ngayon ngayon lang.
Self-proclaimed? - Well blog ko 'to, walang basagan ng TRIP :))


I just reinvented myself in the blogosphere.
(Parang si "Jinky Oda" lang na napanuod ko sa Comedy Bar ng GMA 7 nung Sunday, bumabalik bilang Jacky O daw.)

"Noks nomon" is my signature expression. It is a derivative of  the Pinoy expression "naks naman", the equivalent English expression of "wow".

Noks-nomon will be the sanctuary of my "kaJOLOGans" and the haven of my "kaBADUYans".

Junno represents the other side of me; a writer, a blogger, and a lover. ( Noks nomon! :) )


So come on, fly with me! Let's explore the blog world and share each others thoughts!

Your angel Junno, is now ready to guard you! :)



Disclaimer: Some characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment